11+ admission process
Boys and girls are eligible to be considered for admission to Langley Grammar School in Year 7 if they meet the required standard in the Slough Consortium 11+ examination. The 11+ examination is designed to identify pupils with the ability and aptitude for a grammar school education.
Open Evening - Tuesday 19 September
There will be no parking available on the school site during Open Evening. If you are attending and live locally we would ask that you walk to the school; if you live further afield and have to travel by car please be considerate to the needs of our neighbours and park considerately. The roads around the school can become extremely congested, so parking some distance away where there is less traffic helps will help alleviate this.
The links below will take you to a range of downloadable documents which describe the admissions process in much greater detail.
September 2017 Entry
- Key Dates 2017 Entry
- Determined Admissions arrangements for 2017
- 11+ for 2016 Entry - 2016 Statistics Summary
September 2018 Entry
The following documents are available to download below:
- Slough Consortium of Grammar Schools - Guide to the 11+ test for entry in 2018
- Slough Familiarisation booklet 2017
- Frequently asked questions regarding year 7 admissions in September 2018