11+ admission process
Boys and girls are eligible to be considered for admission to Langley Grammar School in Year 7 if they meet the required standard in the Slough Consortium 11+ examination. The 11+ examination is designed to identify pupils with the ability and aptitude for a grammar school education.
The links below will take you to a range of downloadable documents which describe the admissions process in much greater detail.
September 2017 Entry
- Key Dates 2017 Entry
- Determined Admissions arrangements for 2017
- 11+ for 2016 Entry - 2016 Statistics Summary
September 2018 Entry
The following documents are available to download below:
- Slough Consortium of Grammar Schools - Guide to the 11+ test for entry in 2018
- Slough Familiarisation booklet 2017
- Frequently asked questions regarding year 7 admissions in September 2018
Year 12 DofE Gold Practice Expedition
On Tuesday 28 March, 14 LGS students in Year 12 embarked on their Duke of Edinburgh Gold Practice Expedition in Wales. It was to be a challenge of both physical and mental endurance and a wonderful experience for everyone involved. Manini Manushi Gangal, 12E explains more below...