11+ admission process
Boys and girls are eligible to be considered for admission to Langley Grammar School in Year 7 if they meet the required standard in the Slough Consortium 11+ examination. The 11+ examination is designed to identify pupils with the ability and aptitude for a grammar school education.
The links below will take you to a range of downloadable documents which describe the admissions process in much greater detail.
September 2017 Entry
- Key Dates 2017 Entry
- Determined Admissions arrangements for 2017
- 11+ for 2016 Entry - 2016 Statistics Summary
September 2018 Entry
The following documents are available to download below:
- Slough Consortium of Grammar Schools - Guide to the 11+ test for entry in 2018
- Slough Familiarisation booklet 2017
- Frequently asked questions regarding year 7 admissions in September 2018