Enquiries about Results
- GCE: Thursday 17th August 2023.
- GCSE: Thursday 24th August 2023.
- Please click here for a summary of how we can help students, and families, after results.
Can you get your scripts back?
- Yes, please use the forms below for GCSE, or GCE, and return to Mrs Muckley by email.
- You have to make payment through ParentPay. Attach the receipt to the email.
- There is a deadline for returning these forms to Mrs Muckley - Tuesday 26th September 2023.
- Note that year 13 students can also request a priority script recall – the school will process these for 7 days after the GCE Results day.
- The school would really like your permission for any returned scripts to be used by teachers for their CPD. Please tick the box on the form to give the relevant subject team your permission.
- LGS teachers might also ask you if you give permission (by email) for scripts to be downloaded. The school will pay for this, but you will not get a copy of the script, unless you pay.
Can you ask for a remark?
- No. However, you can ask for a review of marking.
- Again, please use the forms below for GCSE, or GCE and return to Mrs Muckley.
Where can I find more information?