Apple Regional Training Centre
We are very pleased that Langley Grammar School has been recognised as an Apple Regional Training Centre for 2019–2021. Being selected as an Apple Regional Training Centre highlights our commitment to facilitating training for teachers to develop skills and build confidence tin using Apple technology in the classroom. In our school we have created exceptional opportunities for leadership as both staff and students share best practice. We believe in sharing these resources and expertise to allow children, young people and teachers in other schools to gain from the experiences we have learned implementing the use of tablet technology and developing our curriculum
- Our students can share their ideas about how to learn effectively with other students
- Our teachers can train other teachers about how to incorporate more creative challenges.
- Our leaders can train and support other leaders who might be exploring the introduction of Apple technology to their schools
Apple Regional Training Centres create a community to share effective practice and support teaching staff to attain Apple Teacher status - a professional learning programme designed to support and celebrate educators. Teachers from across the countries surrounding Slough can attend courses to build knowledge and skills using Apple technology. Customised courses offered this year through our Centre will also include networking opportunities for school leaders using iPad 1:1 to share their vision and practice
- Langley RTC is represented by our Assistant Headteacher, Daniel Mace.
- Please contact us via the school office on 01753 598300 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can find more details about our courses by clicking here to view our Twitter feed , or by clicking here to view our Event Brite pages
Events in 2020/21
- RTC1 - Building your Digital Network - Monday 19th October 2020 -
- RTC2 - Coding with Swift Playgrounds
- RTC3 - Planning, Assessment and Motivation in an Online World - Thursday 4 March 2021
- RTC4 - How to do... Music - Wednesday 3rd March 2021