Sixth Form Uniform
Sixth Form students at the school wear a uniform, different from that of the Lower School. This is an important part of our Sixth Form ethos: the objective is that the young adults in our Sixth Form create a professional, purposeful and business-like image. Sixth Form students are expected to wear their uniform correctly and set a positive example to the rest of the school.
- White blouse / shirt with a collar. T-shirts or sleeveless styles are not acceptable.
- Plain black skirt. Very short skirts are not acceptable. Please select a style and fabric which is practical for everyday school wear.
- Plain black tailored jacket with a collar and plain dark buttons.
- School brooch (obtainable from the school) to be worn on jacket.
- Low-heeled black shoes. Boots are not acceptable wear.
- Black or neutral tights.
Optional items: A plain black cardigan or jumper may be worn under the jacket in colder weather. Please note that it is not an alternative to the jacket. If an outdoor coat is required it should be of a plain dark colour. Denim jackets are not acceptable.
- White shirt and Sixth Form tie.
- Dark grey or black tailored trousers. (Chino or jean styles are not acceptable).
- Black blazer with Sixth Form badge. (The tie and badge are obtainable from the school).
- Black shoes. Boots are not acceptable.
- Black or grey socks.
Optional items: A plain black or grey V-neck pullover may be worn under the blazer in colder weather. Neither hooded nor zipped styles are acceptable. If an outdoor coat is required it should be of a plain dark colour. Denim jackets are not acceptable.