Academy Status and Finance
Langley Grammar School gained academy status on 1 April 2011. The school has a history of relative autonomy having been one of the first Grant-Maintained schools in the 1990s, and more recently having Foundation status within the Slough Local Authority area.
As an academy, the school is independent from any local authority and receives its funding directly from the Government. The Governors are committed to maintaining the high standards and ethos of the school, and taking advantage of the freedoms afforded by academy status.
For further information about academy status, please visit the Department for Education’s website at www.education.gov.uk/academies.
- Funding Agreement, Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association
- Deed of Variation to the Funding Agreement - 16 July 2013
- Deed of Variation to the Funding Agreement - 01 September 2017
Academy Financial Performance
- Governors' Report and Financial Statements for the year ended 31 August 2020
- Governors' Report and Financial Statements for the year ended 31 August 2019
- Governors' Report and Financial Statements for the year ended 31 August 2018